Lipotrim is a reliable, maximum rate weight loss programme that was introduced into pharmacies in 2000 after more than 13 years in GP surgeries.
Lipotrim involves the use of nutrient-complete formula total food replacement products, developed in Britain by qualified nutritionists and experts in weight management, and proven to be safe and effective in helping you lose weight.
The unique foods keep you healthy whilst losing weight by providing the full range of nutrients your body needs for a normal, active life.
If you are overweight and are serious about losing weight, the Lipotrim Pharmacy Programme could help you reach your goal, knowing you have a highly trained healthcare professional on hand for information, advice and encouragement.
- You need to be overweight and serious about losing it.
- There are a few medical restrictions so you will need to fill out a medical screening form at the pharmacy to make sure the programme is suitable for you.
- If you are accepted for the programme, you will have to attend the pharmacy weekly for weight measurements and, where possible at the pharmacy, a urine test to measure ketones.
- The pharmacy is also where you will pick up weekly supplies of Lipotrim products.
- An essential short video/DVD and written materials are available to assist you on the programme.
- This programme is pharmacy-based and run by the pharmacist. It is not available for over the counter sale or mail order.
For more details on joining the Lipotrim weight management programme, call Orla Morrison on 025 32677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Or check out Lipotrim’s own website www.lipotrim.co.uk.
Or book a consultation online with Orla at a time that suits you via our new online booking system. Consultations for Lipotrim are free of charge.